Monday, October 22, 2012

O Christmas Tree

I may not have started on any of my Christmas gifts yet, but I've got a nice headstart on cards and tags.  Here's another quick and easy greeting you can send out:

DIY Christmas Card, Paper trees, DIY Christmas Trees, Christmas Crafts

The paper is from last year's EK Success Yuletide collection.

To make the trees, just cut out a circle with a scalloped edge, cut it in half, and fold it until it looks like a tree.  Glue it down, run a bead of glue along the edges (I used a glue pen for more accuracy), and add some glitter.

Tah dah!  Another card down....only about 10 more to go~

This project was featured here:
mop it up mondays feature

12 comments:

PJ @ Planned in Pencil said...

Love this! The dimensions the trees have are wonderful!

Ms. Tamara have you signed up for the Jellyfish scarf yet? Hmmmmm. Go go go! Ill ship to Canada <3

Donna Wilkes said...

Tamara - Way to make me feel totally inadequate. I haven't even started my Halloween cards and you are working on your Christmas ones!?! I love the colors you chose. I am leaning towards ballet slipper pink and a moss green for mine, but have not chosen a design. After seeing this I know I better get busy!

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Gorgeous Cards stopping by from make the scene Monday

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

These are just beautiful!

TinaA said...

Very pretty!

Rachel said...

I love how these look. Who would have thought they were just circles?
I'd love for you to share this at my link party.
http://adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com/2012/10/terrific-tuesdays-38.html
Rachel

Jill said...

That is so pretty! I'm going to show my kids this as they're making their cards over the next few weeks!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Hinterland Mama said...

These are gorgeous. Making me think of serviettes for the Christmas table. Delightful. ♥

Unknown said...

I love these! The glitter is a great idea!

Unknown said...

Thank you for great ideas, I intend to make some cards this year myself, so I am in the phase of collecting ideas, and this one really seems easy and looks nice!

Marti @ SewLicious Home Decor said...

This is so cute! You make it seem so easy. I'm hosting a SHOW-licious Craft Showcase if you would like to be a part of! :) http://sew-licious.blogspot.com/2012/10/show-licious-craft-showcase-5.html

Janice Kay Schaub said...

I love the cards, especially the Christmas tree one. I am hoping this year will be different and I will be more motivated to get cards made
Love the blog
Janice

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...