I didn't really know what I was doing out here in blogland but I felt like I really had to share that project for some crazy reason. And now, almost 2 years and 400 posts later, I'm still here! Yay!
So, I was motivated by next month's Motivated Monthly party (Garden Projects), a bit of nostalgia, and a larger light fixture and redid my project from two years ago.
Here's all you need:
1) Wipe down your light fixture so that it's clean and dry.
2) Paint a small portion of your light fixture with some Mod Podge.
3) Adhere your images, (I'm using leftover butterflies from my Butterfly Overload project) adding a layer of Mod Podge over top as you go.
4) Keep going around your whole fixture until it's fully embellished.
5) And now for the fun part! Add a second layer of Mod Podge using SPARKLE Mod Podge to seal in and protect your images from any cold wet weather, and to add some sparkle that will catch the rays of the sun.
I didn't do this step with my first globe but I sure wish I had~
There you go! That's it! Once it's dry....set it out in your garden or flower bed!
I haven't done this but if you're having an outdoor get toegether I think it would be pretty if you put a light inside and line up a whole bunch of them! Maybe those battery operated tea lights?
That's it! It was easy the first time and even easier this time! Make sure to check out the original post and let me know what you think. Am I getting any better at this blogging stuff?
Happy crafting everyone!
This project was featured here: