Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Covered Pencil Crayons

You've seen my covered pencils and covered crayons so I figured I might as well keep going and covered some pencil crayons as well~

Mod Podge Pencil Crayons, Decorative Crayons, DIY Pencils, Covered Pencils, Easy Mod Podge

All you need is some pretty scrapbooking paper and some Mod Podge and you can easily make your own set.

I'll add these to her blank notebook in the hopes that it will nurture her creativity.


She loves to draw, paint, and colour so I hope she'll enjoy all the pretty shades in all of the their pretty patterns.


5 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Clever idea, personalizing them for her own set! Yeah, that should get the creative juices flowing. :-)

Mindy said...

Fun! Do they still sharpen OK?

Melanie said...

Cute Idea! A pencil makeover. We have so many "old" looking colored pencils. This might just be a way to get my girls to use them rather than always wanting brand new looking ones. Thank you for sharing.
-Melanie with Artzy Creations

Shanice Bannis said...

Very cute! I would love it if you joined and contribute your awesome posts at my link party at City of Creative Dreams on Fridays :D Hope to see you there at City of Creative Dreams Link Party

Unknown said...

This is Lovely! My daughter loves her pens and pencils and i am sure she would love this idea!! Thanks for sharing this on Take a look Tuesday link up.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...