Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Do You Issu?

If you follow FREE online magazines then you probably already know about ISSU.  If not, then get on over there and check it out.  It's a great place to find all kinds of inspiration.

Last night I was strolling around looking for new ideas and came across this online catalogue:

Victorian Trading Co
I found all sorts of fun inspirational ideas inside.

 I've been meaning to make Christmas crackers for years but have never gotten around to it.  This inspires me to use some of those awesome printables I've been collecting on Pinterest and just get it done this year!


These clip boards are so pretty...and easy to make too!


You won't believe this, but lace cuffs have been on my 'to do' list for ages.  This just might be the week that I actually make them!


I just got some very pretty Martha Stewart lace for decoupaging.  Now I just need a box to put it on.


You'll find other Victorian-ish type stuff that you would expect...


As well as a few pages of things you might not expect!


What's your favourite magazine or online catalogue?  Share the link in the comments section below~

1 comment:

Donna Wilkes said...

I did not need another place to buy goodies! But you say you are using this for inspiration. Great idea. If anyone could make those lacy cuffs it would be you. I read Shabbilicious. You might like it too.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...