Monday, August 5, 2013

Playing Around

Sorry but I have no fun crafty projects to share with you today.

I finally took the plunge and bought an iPad!!!!  So, I've been very busy getting caught up on Mad Men via Netflix, playing Candy Crush, and taking photos around the yard.


I think just about anyone can take beautiful photos with this thing!  But it's not just anyone who can model like Katya.  Look at those eyes!


Besides...it's a long weekend and the weather is beautiful!  So, I'm taking the day off~

Have a wonderful August long weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Have fun with your new iPad Tamara!!

lorraines resources and rewards said...

Katya is adorable checking out from tuesday Nifty Thrifty hop

Unknown said...

What a pretty kitty! :)

Marie said...

Beautiful kitty. Hopping here from Adorned from Above.

Marie @123craftcafe.com

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...