Sunday, April 22, 2012

Make it Great Monday

Wow!  I just love it when you make it hard for me to decide which projects to feature.  It's great having so many awesome ideas all in one place.

I really got a kick out of these fun dolls from Jutta over at Creative Chaos.

I think they'd be great for siblings to have a pair.  You could make a whole family!

 
I love a good scrapbusting project, and these cute wristlets from Fifi over at About Blogging Time do just the trick.

Now, be prepared to be blown away.  Suesan over at Frou Frou Gal made this gorgeous quilt as a Pottery Barn Knock-off.  Keep in mind, this is a quilt...not a duvet cover.  Soooooo much  more work, but she shows you how to make your own with her awesome step by step tutorial.

146-001

And I just had to show you this gorgeous but simple "fancy" dress from Nancy over at Nancy's Couture.  I wish I had a dress like this when I was little...oh who am I kidding, I wish I could wear one just like this now!


If you want to know the secret of why this is so simple to make, you'll have to head over to Nancy's blog to find out~

Featured button is to the right, to the right...over in the sidebar~

And now onto you!  What have you been working on that you want the rest of the world to see?  Link up below...but before you do, please take 3 seconds to read the guidelines (come on...it's only 3 seconds):

Please remember to only link:
1) To your Family Friendly Project Post that you've made yourself, not your main blog page
2) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
3) Please, no shops or giveaways
4) Feel free to hit one of those Follow buttons on the sidebar ;)

And, not really a rule, but something you won't regret if you do....go visit some of the other links and leave a comment, we all love comments right~

If you link up, please post my button somewhere on your blog so more people can come join the fun:
Etcetorize
 
(If you link up you are giving me permission to tell the world how great you are and possibly post a picture or a link to your awesome project either here, on Facebook, or on Pinterest. Make sure you're ok with this before you link up.)



9 comments:

luvGodncountry said...

Thank you Tamara for hosting! I added you to my link party page! I just LOVE your blog. Have a great week.
http://fireplacedecorating.blogspot.com/p/linky-parties.html

Unknown said...

Dear Tamara, thanks so much for featuring my dolls!!!! and of course for hosting this lovely party!
hugs, have a great week
jutta

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebekah Greiman said...

Hello and good morning! I 'm linking up a recipe that replaces store bought salad dressing with a Simple, Healthy Salad Dressing. It's very easy to make and great on any salad. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my quilt, Tamara. I appreciate the shout out. Have a great party this week!

Studio Paars said...

Hi Tamara, thanks for hosting!

Have a nice week :)
http://hetkabinet.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week.

Shannon said...

Thanks Tamara for hosting another great party--those features were amazing!!

Shannon@SewSweetCottage

Amy said...

Thank you for hosting Tamara! Holy smokes, that comforter is amazing!!!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...