Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Travel Journal



I always like to take a little journal with me whenever I travel overseas.  It's good to write down my memories, keep track of expenses, log photos, etc.


 Normally I start designing a journal by making my own tabs, but I picked up these cute little Martha Stewart sets for next to nothing so I decided to use them.


I looked through my paper stash and found some pretty pastel papers that matched nicely and made some little folders that I stuck to the inside cover.  That's where I can keep important receipts or other notes.


I even used the filler cardstock from the tag packaging and made a bookmark~


The back cover holds another, larger folder, as well as some sticky notes.


Hopefully a month from now this little book will be full of memories and ideas, maps, photos, and not too many receipts~

Here are some links to some other journals I've created:
DIY Travel Journal, DIY Journal, Embellish a book, How to add tabs to a bookTravel Journal

Mod Podge, DIY Journals Pretty Journals

 Journal Gifts

   Mini Journals

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...