Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Sewing Blogs

Over at Burdastyle they're running a contest to find the best sewing blogs on the web.


50 bloggers who sew, from all over the world, have entered.  The voting ended yesterday but I think this is still a very handy dandy list.

What I like best about all this is that there's a list of 50 sewing blogs to check out!  Sewing blogs can be hard to suss out from the thousands of other blogs so I'm going to copy the entry list and make my way through it one by one.  Hopefully I'll find some new inspiration and fun new blogs to follow!

Do you have a favourite sewing blog? Leave a comment below~

2 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

I feel at some point i will be forced by you to yank my machine from the attic and have it serviced. Sometimes I do miss sewing and I will check these sites out.

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Good to know, thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...