Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Free Patterns - Moldes Moda Por Medida

While strolling through Pinterest the other day I came across a wonderful blog that is FULL of FREE sewing patterns!

Moldes Moda Por Medida
I think the site is in Portuguese but there's a translate button that comes up right away so you can switch to whatever language you need.  My Portuguese is pretty bad but I think the name means something like Fashion Templates (patterns) to Measure.

Fatima is the creative brain behind the scenes.  I love the way that she finds runway inspiration and then translates it into simple measurements to create your own pattern.

You can find easy to make simple blouses:

Blusa Facil de Fazer-15

Blusa Facil de Fazer-13
Pretty dresses:

Vestido Facil de Fazer 13

Vestido de Manga Mordego Facil de Fazer
Kids clothes, coats, and even accessories!

 Como Cortar Saco 7
Como Cortar Saco 7

She has patterns and directions for much more complicated designs and it's almost a little overwhelming just how much is there, but it's fun to look through.

Set aside some time and check out Fatima and Moldes Moda por Medida.  I promise you'll find something there that you like!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Help !! I love these patterns but don't know how to print them.

From Laura

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...