Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Circle Wreath Card

Well, with only a few weeks before Christmas, I've finally gotten around to making some cards.  I just wasn't feeling it, until I shopped my own craft closet and found a bunch of card bases with a beautiful metallic red border.  Funny what you'll find when you're not looking for it~

Luckily, I purchased this little mini 6 X 6 Christmas pad right before my self-imposed ban on purchasing more craft supplies started.


I just used my Silhouette machine to cut out various sized circles under 1" in diameter in 4 different papers.


Then I just used a bit of adhesive on the back of each one and placed them in a circular shape (it doesn't hurt to lightly trace a circle shape first, otherwise you could end up with a weirdly shaped blob instead of a circle...don't ask me how I know this~)


I used a little bow maker to make a teeny tiny ribbon bow and that was that....all done!  So quick and so easy~

Have you started making your cards yet?  Leave a comment below~

3 comments:

Claudia Zines said...

This looks very pretty. I have heaps of Xmas scrap paper in my cupboard so it would be perfect for something like this.

Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above said...

Thank you so much for sharing with Adorned From Above’s Link Party. We love having your join the fun.
Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
http://www.adornedfromabove.com

Antonella said...

I love wreaths of all kinds, love your circle wreath project and the easy to follow instructions!
I saw your project on the Sew Can Do Craftastic Linky Party where I am also partying with my
Keep Calm Be Merry Free Printable
I'd love it if you stopped by.
Hugs, Antonella :-)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...