My fridge magnets, on the other hand, were not so pretty. So...time to recycle!
Here's what you need to make your own:
-Mod Podge and sponge brush
-knife or scissors
-old flat magnets
-scrapbooking paper and embellishments
-optional: straight edge, pop dots
Before we start I have to show you the steal of a deal I got on this paper pad:
There were three pads all packaged together...for $3.00!!!!
I know, I know, I don't need three of the same pad of paper
but it was too cute, and too cheap, to pass up~
OK, on the with the project,
1) Cut out a piece of paper to fit your ugly magnet.
2) Paint a layer of regular Mod Podge onto the top of your ugly magnet and adhere your piece of paper.
3) On top, paint a layer of beautiful Sparkle Mod Podge.
4) Don't forget to add some Sparkle Mod Podge and ink up the edges of your embellishments before you add them.
5) Using Mod Podge and pop dots secure your embellishments.
My cats were behaving pretty good the day I made these so I had to use this paper. But then my eye caught another stack in my stash and I went in a whole other direction.
I added some sparkly gems and now they're so bright and pretty on my new fridge!
And most they hold up my very important documents~
Have fun making your own! I can't wait to make some special holiday ones with some pretty Christmas papers I have.