Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Show and Tell: Wine Gems

Right before Halloween I saw something similar in a store for a crazy amount of money and I thought, 'Hey, I can do that!'....so I did.


Naked Wine Glasses
 

DIY Wine Gems, DIY Wine glass holder, DIY Wine glass decoration, embellished wine glasses, easy Christmas craft, Christmas wine glasses
Christmassy Wine Glasses!
  The hardest part about this is making sure that none of them are the same ... oh, and cleaning up all the little seed beads that don't make it onto the wire~

Let me know what you think.  Someone I know will be getting a set that aren't quite so holidayish.  That way they can be used all year round!  How do you think these would go over for the beer drinkers out there?  Maybe they'd like a little pizazz on their beer bottles too~

Check out the linky party tab, I think I'll post these throughout the week~


18 comments:

the cape on the corner said...

that is a great idea and super cute! glad you were able to make it, and not have to pay a lot for it! coming over from show and tell.

www.thecapeonthecorner.blogspot.com

Erin said...

These are fantastic! What a great thing to add to glasses as a gift! Thanks for the idea!!!

greenbean said...

super cute!...

The Sewing and Knitting Loft said...

This is a great idea! You could make them for different holidays and for funsies. Love 'em!

Barb

Naturally Me Creations said...

So cute, thanx for the idea! :)

Gen said...

OMG are those ever cool! You are so creative. This is a really neat idea.

Suzanne said...

I Love this! Someone I know is definitely getting some for Christmas! :) Thanks for sharing!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Sooooo very cute...thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
Linda

Sue Pinner said...

Wonderful idea....love it x

Sandra :) said...

WOW those are seriously cute!

AllieMakes! said...

Tamara~ These are very cool! LOVE them!
Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

Tania Grim said...

Those look great very festive!

Lori said...

These are so cute.

I'll be featuring this at Life As Lori. If you would like to stop by and grab my I featured button please do so.

Krista said...

Love these! If I have time, I think I'll make some for my in-law's house. We have a lot of wine drinkers there every holiday, and mix up our glasses, without fail, every time we get together!

Lisa said...

Very pretty! I was thinking I would make these for my MIL, but then I remember that I bought her stemless glasses for Xmas! : )

Nikki said...

Very pretty...and festive!!!! :)

cyndi said...

this is a great idea, at thanksgiving my aunts raided my ribbon box to tie different colored ribbon on their stems so they can keep them straight! i love how festive they are!

Cyndi said...

I featured these charms in a post i did about my own home-made glass charms, check it out!
http://lofteeideas.blogspot.com/2010/12/super-cheapeasy-wine-glass-charms.html

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...