Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Make it Great Monday Features

Thanks for another fun party yesterday everyone!  All of the projects shared were so great it's hard for me to choose which one to feature...so today I'll feature two of them!

Most clicks went to Bethanny's cute pillow over at A Fish Who Likes Flowers.



 What a great inspirational quote!

And the second feature goes to Whitney at Grassroot Elegance for her tutorial on how to make this super pretty necklace:


Thanks everyone for sharing your creativity and don't forget to go check out these two great blogs for more crafty ideas!  I can't wait to see what you all have next week!


2 comments:

Bethany @ A Fish Who Likes Flowers said...

Thanks for featuring my pillow!

Whitney said...

Thanks for the feature Tamara! I am super excited. :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...